* Greet patrons upon entrance to
* Take coats and hats and check
them in coatroom.
* Check tickets and provide guidance
* Show patrons where to find exits,
bathrooms, and concession stands.
* Answer various questions.
* Ensure all patrons' needs are met.
* Seat patrons in an orderly fashion.
* Help eject disorderly or obnoxious
* Distribute programs or event
* Ensure everyone adheres to safety
* Page individuals wanted at the box
* Stamp hands or give door checks to
those needing to leave early but wish
* Hold doors open for patrons as they
* Clean lobby and place debris in
* Count and record tickets as they
* Handle complaints or suggestions.
* Provide assistance to patrons with
* Light the way with flashlights
when patrons leave their seats.
* Ensure exit pathways are properly
* Ensure nothing is obstructing
* Remove debris and smooth down
wrinkles in rugs.
* Help patrons down stairs or onto
* Ability to read small print.
* Ability to climb steps repeatedly
* Ability to descend/ascend ramps and
* Ability to stand for long periods of
* Work in a fast-paced, busy
environment with environmental
conditions such as noise, heights,
dark/dim/absence of lighting.
* Ability to bend, stretch, reach and
kneel without restriction.
* Communicate effectively in English.
* Must be able to open theater doors
repeatedly throughout shift.
* Deal effectively with a wide variety
of personalities and situations
requiring diplomacy, tact,
friendliness, poise and firmness
* Establish and maintain effective
work relationships with those
contacted in the performance of
NOTE: Applicant must be a resident in
kaduna. All calls should be made during
working hours (8 AM -4 PM, Monday
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicant should forward
copy of their CV to OR
forward their name, qualifications,
post applying for, location and their mobile
the mobile number
stated on this advert. Not abiding to
this advice will lead to total
disqualification. Only short listed
applicants will be contacted