We are seeking a competent and qualified candidate for this position.
* Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services.
* Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
* Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travellers.
* Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees.
* Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
* Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds.
* Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends.
* Enter data into our software and maintain client files.
* Network with tour operators.
* Maintain statistical and financial records.
* Meet profit and sales targets.
* Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling.
* Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus.
* Strong sales skills and commercial awareness.
* Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively.
* Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
* ND/HND/BA/BSC. in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field.
* Personal travel experience will be an added advantage
1. Send your name,qualification,position applying for and mobile number to the message box or the mobile number stated in the advert.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted