Do you want to Work and Live in Canada along with your family ? Canada is set to Open door to more skilled workers , Immigrant Families in 2017 .
Skilled Workers are needed in Canada , this is a great opportunity for every Nigerian who wants to move to Canada along with their families , We have Job Offer slots with companies who are ready to employ Nigerians with or without a degree and will also process your LMIA then send you a Valid Job Offer / Contract within 3 months , with a Valid job offer you can
- Obtain a PR under the Express Entry or
- Apply for a Temporary work permit with out writing an IELTS .
- Accommodation comes with every contract
- Insurance for every employee family members
- Contracts from 2years upward
- Even without an O'level you can apply
- No monthly deduction in your salary
- No IELTS
- SOME companies also provide flight tickets
Requirements : -
► Educational documents / Training Certificates if any.
► 2 Recommendation letters for those without O'levels (Skilled Trade categories)
► International passport data page .
► Birth certificate .
► Marriage Certificate if Married .
WITHOUT A DEGREE OR A UNIVERSITY EDUCATION
YOU CAN STILL APPLY TO WORK IN CANADA IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SKILL AND EXPERIENCE .
This is how to find out if you are
ELIGIBLE to take up a job in Canada .
Find out through the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
The NOC is a system used by the Government of Canada to classify jobs (occupations). Jobs are grouped based on the type of work a person does and the types of job duties.
The job information is broken down into a number of groups. For immigration purposes, the main groups are:
- Skill Type 0 (zero) – management jobs.
examples: restaurant managers, mine managers, shore captains (fishing)
- Skill Level A — professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs.
examples: doctors, dentists, architects
- Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs.
examples: chefs, electricians, plumbers
- Skill Level C — intermediate jobs. These jobs usually need high school and/or job-specific training.
examples: long-haul truck drivers, butchers, food and beverage servers
- Skill Level D — labour jobs. On-the-job training is usually given.
examples: cleaning staff, oil field workers, fruit pickers
Slots are Limited apply today .
HOW TO APPLY
- Come to our office with all the above listed documents
- Obtain the form and pay the processing and assessment fee of N 50,000
- After that your documents will be couriered to Canada (courier days - every Friday)
- Within 5-7 days you will receive your application tracking ID then wait for the Job offer/contract and LMIA to be issued
within the period of 1-3 months .
- After receiving your original contracts and offer letters , we will apply for a Work Permit Visa for you..
- Then you are on your way to Canada.
Contact us for more details