An actress is responsible for translating a writer’s ideas into a full-blown character with a unique set of gestures, accent, body language, movement and even trademark dialogues. This can be done on stage, radio, television, video or motion picture productions to entertain, instruct or inform an audience. Depending on the script, an actress must interpret comic or drama roles through hours of rehearsing, training and studying real-life people.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Ability to create different believable facial expressions and accents;
* Capture the audience by making them laugh, cry and become excited, shocked and scared;
*Narrate or do voice-overs for video games, animation, advertisements, audio books and other similar work.
*He/ She will be required to sing, dance, play instruments or other entertainment-related skills
Interested candidates should have;
* Degree in relevant field/discipline.
*Entry level as a NYSC certificate holder
*Master's Degree is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to doyenglobalinc @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted