Operate, test, maintain, or calibrate unmanned, automated,
servo-mechanical, or electromechanical equipment. May
operate unmanned submarines, aircraft, or other equipment
at worksites, such as oil rigs, deep ocean exploration, or
hazardous waste removal. May assist engineers in testing
and designing robotics equipment.
• Adjust doors to open or close with the correct amount of
effort or make simple adjustments to electric openers.
• Wind large springs with upward motion of arm.
• Inspect job sites, assessing headroom, side room, or other
conditions to determine appropriateness of door for a given
• Collect payment upon job completion.
• Complete required paperwork, such as work orders,
according to services performed or required.
• Fasten angle iron back-hangers to ceilings and tracks,
using fasteners or welding equipment.
• Repair or replace worn or broken door parts, using hand
• Carry springs to tops of doors, using ladders or
scaffolding, and attach springs to tracks to install spring
• Set doors into place or stack hardware sections into
openings after rail or track installation.
• Remove or disassemble defective automatic mechanical
door closers, using hand tools.
• Install door frames, rails, steel rolling curtains, electronic-
eye mechanisms, or electric door openers and closers,
using power tools, hand tools, and electronic test
• Apply hardware to door sections, such as drilling holes to
• Order replacement springs, sections, or slats.
• Assemble and fasten tracks to structures or bucks, using
impact wrenches or welding equipment.
• Run low voltage wiring on ceiling surfaces, using insulated
• Cut door stops or angle irons to fit openings.
• Study blueprints and schematic diagrams to determine
appropriate methods of installing or repairing automated
• Bore or cut holes in flooring as required for installation,
using hand or power tools.
• Set in and secure floor treadles for door activating
mechanisms; then connect power packs and electrical
panelboards to treadles.
• Operate lifts, winches, or chain falls to move heavy curtain
• Lubricate door closer oil chambers and pack spindles with
• Install dock seals, bumpers, or shelters.
• Fabricate replacements for worn or broken parts, using
welders, lathes, drill presses, or shaping or milling
• Clean door closer parts, using caustic soda, rotary
brushes, or grinding wheels.
• Cover treadles with carpeting or other floor covering
materials and test systems by operating treadles.
Experience: Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or
experience may be helpful in these occupation.
Education: These occupations usually require a high school
diploma and may require some vocational training or job-
related course work. Bachelor's degree could be needed an
Applicants can apply by Using ANY of the under listed
• Forward your Application letter, CV and a page Resume to
or forward CV to the number attached to this advert