The successful candidate will make exact measurements and determine property boundaries, reduced levels and establish benchmarks and reference points. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features for engineering, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes:
* Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
* Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted on sites.
* Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
* Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
* Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
* Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
* Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
* Coordinate survey data with those of engineering design, sub-contractor personnel, and others concerned with projects.
* Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy and establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
* Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
* Minimum Diploma Certificate in Surveying or equivalent.
* A dynamic leader of his workforce.
* Able to motivate others, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
* A creative thinker and very good organizer.
* Must be physically strong and healthy and does not suffer from visual or hearing impediments.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Interested candidates should forward their CVs to and or
2. Send your name,qualification,position applying for and mobile number to the message box or to the mobile number stated in the advert.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted