We are recruiting Public Health Officers for our
clients to apply knowledge of public health
issues to encourage health care to groups or
individuals, and aid in the prevention or
reduction of risk of disease, injury, disability, or
• Coordinate or integrate the resources of health
care institutions, social service agencies, public
safety workers, or other organizations to
improve the staff health.
• Deliver presentations to professional
• Design or use surveillance tools, such as
screening, lab reports, and vital records, to
identify health risks.
• Develop or implement interventions to address
behavioral causes of diseases.
• Direct or manage prevention programs
occupational, infectious disease, and
• Evaluate the effectiveness of prescribed risk
reduction measures or other interventions.
• Identify groups at risk for specific preventable
diseases or injuries.
• Perform epidemiological investigations of
acute and chronic diseases.
• Prepare preventive health reports including
problem descriptions, analyses, alternative
solutions, and recommendations
• Provide information about potential health
hazards and possible interventions to the media,
the public, other health care professionals, or
local, state, and federal health authorities.
• Supervise or coordinate the work of
physicians, nurses, statisticians, or other
professional staff members.
• Design, implement, or evaluate health service
delivery systems to improve the health of staff.
• Direct public health education programs
dealing with topics such as preventable
diseases, injuries, nutrition, food service
sanitation, water supply safety, sewage and
waste disposal, insect control, and
• Document or review comprehensive patients'
histories with an emphasis on occupation or
Degree in public health, environmental health
and certifications will be an added advantage
Communication skills, Strong work
skills, Problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY.
Interested and qualified persons should send names, phone numbers, qualifications and location to 08056987368. SMS only.
N.B: Persons living outside Kaduna need not apply