Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct laundry and uniform personnel to ensure consistent
supply of clean, neat and quality linens and uniforms.
• Perform laundry activities according to health standards
• Conduct interview, supervise, train, schedule, counsel and
• Ensure laundry equipment and facility are in best
• Perform laundry functions in complete compliance with
OSHA guidelines and requirements.
• Manage and control departmental financial processing.
• Conduct budgeting, purchasing, payroll, forecasting and
• Report to Executive Housekeeper about activities progress
and issues if any.
• Ensure to maintain top level cleanliness following set
policies, standards and procedures.
• Lead staff relations effectively within laundry department.
• Handle concerns of guest and follow up on activities as
• Conduct communication meetings once in month and
ensure employee performance effectively.
• Ensure to promote actively team work within laundry
department and maintain strong interdepartmental
• Plan, organize and hire all laundry colleagues.
• Minimum of SSCE
• Minimum 2 years work experience
• Good communication and leadership skills
• Customer service skills
• The ability to plan things and carry them through.
• Good knowledge of cleaning and laundering processes.
• To use cleaning chemicals and solvents correctly and
• Knowledge of handling different types of textiles and
• Numerical skills to cope with accounts, book-keeping and
Mode of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to
HR. or forward their names,
qualification, mobile no to the mobile no stated on this
advert. Not abiding to this advice will lead to
disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be
Note: Interested candidates should reside in kaduna