Equal Job Access Opportunity At EMERALD CONGLOMERATE
Emerald Conglomerate is a newly established recruiting firm which is situated Kaduna State. The firm is in collaboration with some multi-national companies such as Companies, Hotels, Schools, Factories etc:
JobTitle ;Logistics and Transportation clearing
* The Warehouse and Logistics Manager is responsible for the direct management and handling of all warehousing and distribution functions at the company’s warehouse facilities. This includes accountability for inbound and outbound freight, as well as adherence to legislative, safety, and organizational policies and procedures.
* Manage the receiving, shipping, handling, distribution, and storage of all freight, product and supplies that come in and out of the warehouses.
* Maintain standard receiving, warehousing and
distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and
enforcing personnel and operational policies and
* Communicate all delays or variances in inbound/ outbound freight to the appropriate parties.
* Strong business acumen and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Advanced Microsoft excel and office skills.
* Strong project management skills.
* Good communication and presentation skills.
* Critical thinking and decision making skills.
* Minimum of B.Sc. or equivalent in Business
Administration or any other relevant discipline.
* Minimum of 2year's experience in a manufacturing,
warehousing, supply chain management
environment/role out of which 5 must have been at managerial level.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should send a soft copy of their CV to: emeraldconglomerate24 @gmail.com
Or send their bio data to the number on the advert deck.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful