Guest Services Representative Part Time Weekends
Greet visitors and patients and provides directions and general information to ensure ease of access around Parkland.
Experience:-Must have one year of experience in a healthcare or customer service environment.
Equivalent Experience:-May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of specific experience as stated above
Skills or Special Abilities:-Must be able to provide assistance, answer complaints and expedite services.
-Must have very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to represent Parkland in a positive effective manner.
-Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills when dealing with the public to ensure a positive experience for patients, families and visitors.
-Must exhibit caring, service-oriented behaviors toward people encountered and be able to diffuse emotionally charged situations.
-Must be able to apply sound judgment toward satisfying a variety of questions and problems from patients, family members, and visitors.
-Must be able to multi-task patient, family, and visitor requests and needs, while maintaining control of assigned area.
-Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to trigtrustlimited @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08*********
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm